About Our Candles

Simply Vintage Candles are hand-poured to order using only the highest quality ingredients. Each candle is made using all-natural 100% soy wax and wicks constructed of 100% natural fibers. At Simply Vintage Candles, each product undergoes extensive testing to ensure optimal burn performance, fragrance throw, and safety.

The excellent quality of materials used in Simply Vintage Candles, and pure burning qualities of soy wax, result in a long-lasting product.

Simply Vintage Candles are hand-poured in American made containers. Simply Vintage Candle labels are prints from vintage labels used in products during the early-mid 20th century. The labels represent American agriculture in regions throughout the U.S. We continue to search for additional colorful and exciting labels to add to our collection.

Why 100% Soy?

  1. Soy wax is all-natural. It is not made from petroleum, like paraffin candles. Burning soy candles does not increase the CO2 level in the atmosphere.
  2. Soy candles produce less soot.
    Petrol – carbon soot, a product of burning petroleum-based candles, is unhealthy. Soot eventually coats furniture and walls. Soy candles produce about 90% less soot than paraffin candles. The black film that coats the containers of paraffin candles is carbon soot; this is the same soot that you are inhaling and depositing in your home when you burn a paraffin candle.
  3. Soy wax is made from a renewable resource.
  4. Soy candles last longer. They can last up to 50% longer than paraffin candles.
  5. Soy candles burn cooler and emit more fragrance than paraffin. The fragrance is mixed evenly throughout the candle.
  6. Soy supports American farmers!!!

Product Use and Guidelines

Candles should be placed on a heat resistant surface and kept away from flammable items. They should never be left burning unattended. The wick should be trimmed to 1/4” before each use. Candles should not be placed in drafts. Simply Vintage Candles are very long-lasting but should never be burned for more than three (3) hours at a time. Candles should be extinguished when ½” wax remains in the container. NEVER USE WATER to extinguish a candle; splattering and flaming will occur.